Decision between go pro hero 2 or sealife mini II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank You all for the informations, i think that the Invoa is maybe the solution, cameta camera sells it with many extras, useful underwater and in motorsport, so it could be my choice

Great forum and forumers!

sealife mini 2 by far is a better diving camera

It may be a better still camera by far, but it's absolutely horrible in comparison to the GoPro when it comes to video.

I own both and neither one is great at doing both tasks. In shallow waters 30' or less I can get really good high def video and pull stills from the GoPro. The Mini without lights has given me very good pictures only in very shallow water 10' or less in optimal conditions and the video is less than desirable.

As mentioned above the Go Pro 2 takes 11 MP stills.

In terms of video it also does better in low light than the Intova, and with a narrow field of view option it does better with smaller lights, if you want to add lighting.

Extra batteries are only $20, it does fine with a generic 1 amp USB charger (about $15 almost anywhere), and you can add a LCD back for $80 as well as the above mentioned flat ported underwater housing for $50.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom