Dec 7th NELD get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you that may not have seen the T-Shirt Update thread, or didn't bother reading it because you didn't order a T-Shirt, I thought it important to start a new thread!

Yes, due to the T-Shirts, we're having another NELD get together tomorrow! Raxafarian assures me that the shirts should be done, but given the timeline, if they aren't done, they aren't done, and we get to get together another time soon!

So the get together for tomorrow is official. You don't have to be picking up a shirt to go!. Come out, drink some beverages, meet everyone! Yes, this is an official function, so for those Wanna Be Lobstah Divahs, this is a chance to get off the Associate Member list and onto the Official List!

Rax is expecting to be there between 6-8 to deliver the shirts. I know there are some planning on staying later, some potentially arriving earlier... so just get yourself there. Last time we took over the right side of the bar [by the vats] so just keep your eyes out!

For those in need of directions:

Where the heck is John Harvards? It's easiest to find via the Mass Pike, but Rt 9 is pretty simple as well. It's actually on Rt 30, and very close to Rt 126 and Rt 20 [to give the locals an idea of location].

John Harvards is in Shoppers World in Framingham. From the Mass Pike, take Exit 13 [rt 30] and go through the exit tolls. Take the right hand split off the exit ramp so you end up on Rt 30 west.

Take a left at the second set of lights [across from Soverign Bank and just past REI]. If you then take your first right, you'll see the parking lot for the back entrance to John Harvards. If you take the second right you'll end up coming into the main parking lot for shoppers world, and John Harvards is in the corner.

If you come via Rt. 9, Aim for Barnes & Noble, as it's in Shoppers World as well. Youl'll also see TGI Fridays and the Olive Garden near there. It's on the westbound side of Rt 9 [athough if you're coming east on Rt 9, I think you can turn left just after Borders to head towards Barnes and Noble]. You can turn right into the main parking lot in front of Barnes and Noble, turn left and run all the way down to the other end; or you can stay straight and head behind Barnes and Noble towards Kohls, and end up coming around to the backside parking lot for John Harvards.

It's really really easy...

For those with nothing better to do, how about catching a movie at IMAX across the street from JH? 3:45-5:00pm, Space Station 3D. Say, meet outside IMAX 3:15-3:30? Shellbird? PK? Anybody have other ideas for things to do earlier in the day? Hmm... there's always PK's pottery show we can crash :mean: (pun intended)

-Roman.

I'd love to see you guys earlier on Sat but I probably won't be at our studio sale Sat afternoon.

I'll be at our reception tonite. it's basically a party we throw for friends and anyone to see all the pottery before it goes on sale Sat. morning. We'll have wine and appetizers, so tonite is a good time to crash... You guys are all welcome to come and just check it out, say hi, and socialize.

So, I'll be at the studio tonite, tomorrow morning until noon or so, and in/out all day Sunday. I'm still not sure if I'm going to John Harvards tomorrow night.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Sorry Notabob, can't make it out this weekend. Maybe the 14th?

Oh well. We can always do a Round II next weekend for those who can't make it tomorrow. As long as JH still has some of that stout left. :)

-Roman.

Is anyone planning on doing IMAX? I won't head up that way until closer to 6 if no one else plans on it...

-Roman.

Hey guys,

I managed to make it to work on time today (well close enough to on time) so that means I'll leave on time so I'll be there before you all leave, this time. And goddammit (waits to see if the astrek monster eats that one) I'm leaving on time today if it menas that I have to come in during my weekend to finish my work.

So... are you guys eating dinner? Looking forward to seeing (or meeting) you all... and finially a chance to drink with NELD. I'll be there drinking til about 9 when I head to drinking location #2 for the night.

Til then,
m

Thanks for remembering me Spectre!
Spectre once bubbled...

Mer....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom