Dec 7th NELD get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not get a chance to respond, but I will be there too. My SO Jodi who has dived with me and should be joining the board soon will attend as well. see you all there....

TurtleB*tch here to report that the meeting was a success... although definitely not enough beer consumed.

Beware the wrath... muhaha!

Mer, love the new avatar. I'm proudly wearing my NELD tshirt today. Agreed, the meeting was a great time, but I thing we should skip the food next time and make up for it with beer.

Mer, still waiting to see a post from you in the nicknames thread! Better you do it yourself before your friendly locals beat you to it. :) BTW, love the new 'tar. Hehehe...

The debauchery at John Harvards was tons of fun, for those of you who missed it (despite the relatively low amount of XL 16oz appetizers consumed). We all should do it more often. Now the question becomes whether we can lure the holdouts among us out of their caves on another weekend!

-Roman.

Spectre once bubbled...
The name TurtleB**ch rings a bell.... but was there some sort of get together last night that I missed?

Spectre... you're supposed to stop drinking BEFORE you black out.

And enjoy the new avatar while it lasts... 'cause I'm not keeping it long.

I have a theory. You actually attended, but then upon leaving were ambushed by little green aliens that removed all knowledge of you particiaption in the NELD event. kind of like in the "men in black movie."

it could have been worse, you could have lost you car keys and not been able to attend at all.

Spectre once bubbled...
The name TurtleB**ch rings a bell.... but was there some sort of get together last night that I missed?

My roommate Jon wiped out while snowboarding, and managed to hold onto everything BUT his car keys in the process. After checking the car, checking lost & found, double checking his pockets, and resigning ourselves to being impossibly late, I went to customer service to have them call AAA to send a truck with a slimjim and a dent puller (to yank the tumbler out of the steering column so we could start the car with a screwdriver).

While I was on the phone with AAA, giving them the description of the car, one of the ski patrol guys stopped by the desk to drop off a set of keys someone had found on the slope... it was the right set, so we got lucky but still didn't make it back in time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom