Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You guys are da bomb! :))

trucker girl:
I'm going to have to see if the nail place in town has "I'm not really a waitress" OPI nail polish!

OPI's new line of nail polish just came out. It is the 'Russia' line.

They have a great Russian Red called..are you ready for this ~~~ drum roll please~~~

Boris & Natasha.

I'm famous!

Probably prettier than "Bullwinkle Brown" or "Fearless Leader Fuscia".

trucker girl:
Dear Dork Diver,

I can't seem to keep the "nail polish talk" in the "What Women Want- Dork Diver Style" thread. Am I in danger of being banned for violation of DDTOS?
Not at all! Just try not to be *too* annoying about it.

Oh, and *always* dive wearing a hood or beanie, as all the extraneous nail polish talk is almost certain to get you cheesed or peanut buttered on future dives. Getting even for light annoyances can be quite fun, indeed, but if you forget your ear covering, the fish might hurt.

ClayJar:

Oh, and *always* dive wearing a hood or beanie, as all the extraneous nail polish talk is almost certain to get you cheesed or peanut buttered on future dives. Getting even for light annoyances can be quite fun, indeed, but if you forget your ear covering, the fish might hurt.

Ohh... erparamedic is on vacation and she might miss this post... maybe I can have a little fun next time we go diving...

ClayJar:

Could I have cheese AND peanut butter please? :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom