Deal or no deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would check out Yukon 2- by DUI/OMS, just came out looks far better than original Yukon and thinks price is $1400 US. Comes with pockets and zip seals and for that price I would buy new

They may be giving you the “you are good customer, so we’ll give you a deal on this one of last year’s suit because it will sit around forever.... and cash is even better deal” deals. Can’t beat those.
A) this is a solid price
B) you are supporting your LDS and unlike Leisure Pro and Dive-Rite, they have a compressor and can fill tanks.
The latest model is going to sell closer to retail. They have plenty of people to pay the higher mark-up on those.

...and they are doing me a solid by letting me pay cash...
You realize their trembling fingers as you hand them a big stinking wad of cash is the excitement of not having to pay 2-3% to the credit card company and that there is no electronic record of the transaction (how they decide to report it for tax purposes is strictly none of our business...)

You are doing them a solid by paying cash. I always pay cash when making purchases at my LDS.

By the way,you are buying with Canadian dollars so that price is even better.

I would check out Yukon 2- by DUI/OMS, just came out looks far better than original Yukon and thinks price is $1400 US. Comes with pockets and zip seals and for that price I would buy new

I do love the Yukon 2, it is on the shelf in my LDS too.

This one actually has 1 thigh pocket that as three pockets in one. I belive for a slate, mask, and probably something else. I'll be picking up the suit tomorrow. Thought about it quite a bit and I'll get great use out of the suit no matter what. A few more charters and I would have bought it by renting anyway.

Post some pics after!

Woo first drysuit!

upload_2018-6-23_16-54-25.jpeg

That looks like a pretty good fit. Congrats!
You went to the place I mentioned (post #9). :wink:
They are an excellent diveshop with loads of inventory in stock. That's where I bought my DUI TLS 350 this year. Got a great deal as well. Have 22 dives in it already. :)

Back
Top Bottom