Dc1200?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Madvelazquez

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I heard now its out in June. Hmmm, I hope the wait is well worth it. I am about to start looking at other options just in case June is moved to July.

I heard from a vendor SeaLife got them in Friday and will be sending out to vendors this upcoming week so June it will be, but like all things heard second hand take it with a grain of salt.

Just received notification that mine was shipped via overnight (UPS). So glad, since I will be leaving to Curacao on Saturday. Cant wait to experiment with it.

Divers Direct was unpacking them when I left the store an hour ago

Thanks. I left the battery charging all night. I also checked for leaks and put the housing and strobe in the tub for an hour. So far everything seems to be working fine. Off to Curacao on Saturday, hopefully will get some nice pics.

Here is one of my first pictures (small wall in curacao) with the dc 1200. Enjoying it very much, very user friendly. I still need to learn a lot. Any comments?

Attachments

• PICT0222.jpg
    PICT0222.jpg
    424.2 KB · Views: 170
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom