Dc1200?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered Mine with a company out of Georgia. They could only offer me the Maxx set which comes with quite a bit. 2 strobes hard case etc.. I hope it is worth the 1500.00. Well find out tomorrow when i Get it!

Here is one of my first pictures (small wall in curacao) with the dc 1200. Enjoying it very much, very user friendly. I still need to learn a lot. Any comments?

Any comments? Yea, post more pics!

OK, guess that's a request not a comment :)

ordered mine wednesday for fathers day present will be here friday yeah. what is the battery life on the camera. 4-5 hours 1-2 hours what. Also Has anyone taken video yet. I would love to see the video I hear its clear clear clear

I'm glad to hear that the results are good with the first 'experiences' of the DC1200. This should be a winner from the price/value aspect and hope the feedback on the performance is as good.

Would a 'complete guide book' covering the shortcuts and techniques be helpful for this system?

I've been toying with the idea of doing a guidebook on this system since it's caught my eye as the best 'general' underwater camera outfit out there. For stills or video it should be a great versatile camera for recreational use.

Dean,

You have a great last name its the same as mine.

I got mine two weeks ago and used it in Curacao. The battery life was only good for a two tank morning dive (in the beginning of the week). Toward the end of the week the battery life lasted a little longer, but not much. I shot a short video. I will post later on tonight.

I just purchased the DC1200 Elite. Got delivered today... leaving for ITK tommorrow. Looking forward to getting some great shots - for a first timer anyway. I'll post any that come out decent when I return from the trip.

New photos

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 88
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 82
I use a second battery for the DC1000 and have the travel charger set so one is on the charger while I'm diving. Then I change at lunch put the new battery in and charge the other one. Video tends to pull the battery life down some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom