Dc1200?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is one of my first pictures (small wall in curacao) with the dc 1200. Enjoying it very much, very user friendly. I still need to learn a lot. Any comments?

Wow...that's a great photo. Did you use any kind of strobe? My DC1200 has been shipped & will be here by Wednesday. Going diving on Friday, and i'm wondering if I should get a strobe? If anything, I was going to buy a cheap strobe for the meantime. Great photo!!

Thanks, yes, I bought the Elite set with the strobe. It is well worth it. I took some more pics today once I download I will post. I am very happy with the camera (so far). Enjoy your new camera and post pics. One thing to make sure is to charge the battery fully (overnight) if possible. Battery went dead on me on the second dive. Today battery life was much better.

Klein Curacao Picture

Attachments

• PICT0062_2.jpg
    PICT0062_2.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 138
For those whose cameras have been shipped or delivered, who did you buy through. I ordered with Leisure Pro and I'm not getting much info. Hoping it gets here before my Cozumel departure on July 9th.

Sealife had a final, small production delay and the main body of orders for all existing orders is expected to be to us on June 18. Of that order we have just a very few remaining, but normal stock on the DC1200 should begin after next week!

:depressed:I'm still waiting for mine:depressed:

Got tired of waiting for Leisure Pro. Talked to a sales rep on Wed who told me my camera would be shipped on Friday. Never happended. Cancelled my order and placed one with Divers Direct in Florida. Got their last one in stock and will ship on Monday.

I'm glad to hear that the results are good with the first 'experiences' of the DC1200. This should be a winner from the price/value aspect and hope the feedback on the performance is as good.

Would a 'complete guide book' covering the shortcuts and techniques be helpful for this system?

I've been toying with the idea of doing a guidebook on this system since it's caught my eye as the best 'general' underwater camera outfit out there. For stills or video it should be a great versatile camera for recreational use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom