Dc1200?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've finally make up my mind and I purchased a dc1200. Now I need to practice a little. I've done 2 movie for now and no picture yet.

No, I do not dive in Jersey. :( Only in the Caribbean. I try do to four dive vacations a year. Do you dive in Jersey?

I'm glad to hear that the results are good with the first 'experiences' of the DC1200. This should be a winner from the price/value aspect and hope the feedback on the performance is as good.

Would a 'complete guide book' covering the shortcuts and techniques be helpful for this system?

I've been toying with the idea of doing a guidebook on this system since it's caught my eye as the best 'general' underwater camera outfit out there. For stills or video it should be a great versatile camera for recreational use.

A guide book would be fantastic, I should have mine early next week.

Sure do, the diving is great!!! It's quite different than the Caribbean of coarse. NJ has some Great Diving nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom