Dbls Rentals in Monterey?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe. Have to see if Rick is up for it and how tired I am. I'm a wimp ya know :wink:.

Mark

mweitz:
Sorry Rick, sounds like you picked a crappy time to visit.

Reports of 70' vis, dolphins doing flips at Lobos and Monastery, 3 Humpback Whales at Monastery, 4' swells.

Forget the diving. Just do 17 mile drive and catch some movies while you are here. :wink:

Mark
OK. I'll just drive around and look for Clint Eastwood's house.
Ben_ca:
Bonfire!!! Who's got the weenies? :)
mweitz:
Maybe. Have to see if Rick is up for it and how tired I am. I'm a wimp ya know :wink:.
Ben,

Looks like you found one. :D

We arrived on time and with all the luggage, checked in at midnight. The night clerk saw my name and said, "Oh, you're the guy some other guy dropped off some skin diving tanks for. They're over in the closed-down Dennys building."

So as soon as I finish my coffee, I'm off to get them and kit up. We brought four suitcases, three with dive gear and one with clothes.

Hotels these days are missing something: Multiple Power Outlets. I need one for my laptop, one for Priscilla's laptop, one for the HID, one for my cell, one for her cell, one for the razor, three for the camera battery chargers... So after I assemble gear, we're off to Target for supplies: Beach chairs, cooler and extension chords.

Then hit the dive shop. Which, BTW, I have a story about, but it will have to wait until I talk to Mark... :eyebrow:

Ben_ca:
So where are you at right now?
At 11:17 when you posted this?

Underwater. :D

Right now?

Talking to you on the phone form my room. :D

Eavesdropping here . . .

FWIW, the hospitality of this crew is awesome. Consider yourselves to have an open invitation up here.

As a Bay Area native, I'm stoked to see everyone giving people a warm welcome.

dsteding:
Eavesdropping here . . .

FWIW, the hospitality of this crew is awesome. Consider yourselves to have an open invitation up here.

As a Bay Area native, I'm stoked to see everyone giving people a warm welcome.
Let me totally agree.

If any of you ever come up, you are welcome to stay with dsteding. :D

Rick Inman:
Let me totally agree.

If any of you ever come up, you are welcome to stay with dsteding. :D

Funny Rick, but I guess I did volunteer . . . if anyone wants to dive in Spokane, I guess they better crash with you.

Otherwise, yes, I can either put you up or tell (errr, ask, but as long as we are volunteering . . .:D ) Lynne to put you up. Her house is bigger than my condo, and she's got a pool and horses and stuff.

-Doug

Ben_ca:
But horsies don't dive :)
Oh, yeah? LINK __________

Back
Top Bottom