DAN's Coverage Limitations for Trimix Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RTodd:
DAN is a secondary insurer. The real answer is to make sure you have good primary insurance which, depending on your insurer, will typically pay 80%. Getting DAN to pick up the remaining 20% the one time I had to use them took almost 2 years and that was for a single chamber ride and one follow up test. While I still carry DAN master insurance, it is for the most part not very useful since I would rather pay the difference myself instead of dealing with collecting from them again.
One of the problems with cutsie locations like "both sides" as you list is that we have no idea if you're talking DAN America, DAN Europe, DAN Asia, whatever.

A real location is a real help.

Roak

roakey:
One of the problems with cutsie locations like "both sides" as you list is that we have no idea if you're talking DAN America, DAN Europe, DAN Asia, whatever.

A real location is a real help.

Roak

DAN America. I split time between the US and Australia. But, this board is so US centric I just assume everyone realizes the context.

Whew... glad I read through the entire thread. I was just about to have a surface interval heart attack!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom