Dania Pier-Seatech ledges--tonight @ 8:30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Discover Diving? You're not even certified yet!!! :shocked2: Please do NOT join any ScubaBoard dives until you are certified, or unless you are accompanied by an instructor who agrees to dive with you.

HAHA don't be :shocked2: I have 4 discover dives under my belt.. and I'm taking OW course starting Nov 6th. I'm just trying to get know local divers to become friend you know. and once I am certified I would like to have dive buddy :)

I am deaf pretty down on earth guy, very open minded, friendly, funny, love to explore things underwater.

My first dive... diver master actually thought I dove before or something like that since I was doing everything just right... but I never did... I learned it all from scubaboard! And video on youtube, or travel channel, animal channel... even I read a lot of book.

Don't worry I'll be certified next month... I just wish I was certified since this sound fun plus the place you are going in Largo seem to be fun.

OK OK, thanks for understanding...I am very excited for you to be taking your cert course, it is going to change your life!!! You are certainly enthusiastic and doing your homework here and elsewhere. Where are you taking your classes? EDIT: never mind, I checked your profile, Pro Dive. Sent you a buddy request, too. :)

I "think" you could snorkel the Key Largo gig, if you can go to it let me know and I'll check with Slate.

Thanks :) So how was seatech ledge tonight? Actually I'm suppose to take course with Pro diver month ago but I lost job so I postponed that... but signed up with Mike Scuba from Penn he's coming down here to provide course one of his worker know basic sign language...

How cool, you have an advantage over other divers because you know ASL! Do you have any hearing at all? I used to have a dive buddy with some hearing with hearing aids, but absolutely none without.

Yeah I do know ASL :p I'm sure you do know underwater hand signal, however that's limited somewhat I'm more glad to teach you as we dive :) You can see me use asl underwater in my discover dive... YouTube - My first Scuba Diving in Oahu !

I can hear some with hearing aids however cannot understand what the words being said, just hear noises. I can read lips and speak a little.

seatech ledges was great. no sea turtles that night, but huge hogfish and french angel fish. Also saw a few lobsters. Diving in Pompano this week. Go get a job ( I know the feeling, I was unemployed for 6 months) and get in the water and dive!
best of luck

seatech ledges was great. no sea turtles that night, but huge hogfish and french angel fish. Also saw a few lobsters. Diving in Pompano this week. Go get a job ( I know the feeling, I was unemployed for 6 months) and get in the water and dive!
best of luck

Did you simply see the lobster, or did you catch them? ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom