DALE WRIGHT (dwright, wreckmaniac) ripped off his dive club..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What would one of us do if we went to Morehead and there he was. Getting on the same boat???

i'd give him his book back. after that, i don't know...probably nothing nice. most likely ignore mode.

What book?

he lent me a book called 'dolphin borne' while we were in morehead in april & i haven't seen him since to give it back. mel suggested i go to his bar one night, and that's still likely the best plan - i just haven't had time to drive 45 min to a bar lately.

If ya go, be sure to post it. I figure a few others might want to meet you there to have a drink with him.

that's ugly!! but really really funny...

BabyDuck:
that's ugly!! but really really funny...
Hey, it's no uglier than what he did to us....and a heck of a lot funnier!

kristi hager:
What would one of us do if we went to Morehead and there he was. Getting on the same boat???

He has never met me or seen a picture so I would just ignore him on the way out and wait till we made it back to the dock to introduce myself. While I would certainly enjoy telling him what I think about him in person I wouldnt want to ruin the vibe on the dive boat for me or anyone else though I doubt it would end up in raised voices or any drama. Honestly I think he would end up being so embarressed that not a lot would end up being said at all. Bonus points if he is with a girl though, nothing says "classy" like random people confronting you about debts.

BabyDuck:
mel suggested i go to his bar one night, and that's still likely the best plan - i just haven't had time to drive 45 min to a bar lately.

He owns a bar, or is this a bar he just hangs out in. However if he pays his tab like his other debts, the bar is probably looking for him too

just hangs out in, but like EVERY night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom