DALE WRIGHT (dwright, wreckmaniac) ripped off his dive club..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

man I am sorry to hear this all .
I had some health issues that had kept me away but was finally able to dive again this last week , well time to kick the web page into high gear , also the http://www.wreckmaniac.com/forum/closed.asp
Closed for maintenance
i thought dale worked for a dive shop I might have to do more checking , I wouldn't book anymore with him till you can verify the info again , I dove this Tuesday 08/16th with a new dive charter that was great out of Carolina beach (http://www.capefeardivers.com/)
they wear truly great sea's excellent 2 foot tops.
1st dive Frying Pan Tower
2nd dive Gill
visibility we could see the gill from the surface 86 feet below temps wear excellent warm.

The BBS is temporarily offline for maintenance and upgrades. Please try back later.

Welcome back Medic, wondered where you had been. That's a nice boat, I was on it a few weeks back. You were on it with several of the guys from Down Under. Glad to see you back on the board.

medic13:
man I am sorry to hear this all .
I had some health issues that had kept me away but was finally able to dive again this last week , well time to kick the web page into high gear , also the http://www.wreckmaniac.com/forum/closed.asp
Closed for maintenance
i thought dale worked for a dive shop I might have to do more checking , I wouldn't book anymore with him till you can verify the info again

Hey Joe, welcome back. Glad you are better and diving again.

Dale likes to tell people he works for a dive shop...of course, Dale likes to tell people a lot of things. :D

and did you figure it all out, carl??:wink:

usafstang:
Hi everybody, after a couple days of :06: . I figured I would venture back over here to see what was up.

Carl or anyone else.....

I am still looking for someoneto dive with Saturday in Myrtle Beach, I am headed down Friday (tomorrow the 19th after work). I am crashing on the boat.

Linda

cornfed:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that yelling about this on an online chat board might not be the right way to go about solving the problem.

Cornfed, I disagree. I'm not involved in the issue at hand, but I've mingled and dived with many of the involved parties. I'm very greatful that word is being spread about the dishonest practices of Dale Wright. Other divers need to be made aware of this guy, and I appreciate being informed. Thanks Corigan, Mel, Jason, and all the others.

-Gerry

LindaBluedolphin:
Carl or anyone else.....

I am still looking for someoneto dive with Saturday in Myrtle Beach, I am headed down Friday (tomorrow the 19th after work). I am crashing on the boat.

Linda
Linda, you're my kind of diver. Always diving. I sure wish I lived closer than 8 1/2 hrs to Myrtle Beach or I would be there in a heartbeat. Maybe one day I will have some time to come up that way and our paths will cross. Have a good trip, I am looking forward to hearing about it.

Matt

Sorry Mel, I wish I could make it down there this weekend. I don't want to drive that far with the price of gas right now.

BabyDuck:
and did you figure it all out, carl??:wink:
Yeah, pretty much. Dale has better things to do than pay back money he owes, and shutting down a website. :censored:

Under H2O:
I'm very greatful that word is being spread about the dishonest practices of Dale Wright. Other divers need to be made aware of this guy, and I appreciate being informed.
I don't have a problem with that either. What I dislike is certain people are claiming to altruistic intentions by warning people while it appears they're just throwing a temper tantrum. Corigan started this thread with a personal attack and just a few minutes ago reopend a year old thread to take a cheap at dwright. Now don't get me wrong I'm not defending dwright. It think what he did sucks and I hope you guys can get your money back. But there is a big difference between saying, "My business dealing with so-and-so have been so bad I've been forced to press criminal charges against him so consider yourself warned" and running around screaming about how much you hate the guy. Sorry, that's just the way I see things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom