Daily Dive Logs Emailed Directly to You From Conch Republic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
You can now subscribe to or just see our daily dive logs via our custom RSS feed. These dive logs will be emailed to you in real time so you can see the current dive conditions as we report them.

Go to Conch Republic Divers Dive Log enter your email address and verification then click Submit Registration Request.

NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE SPAMMED WITH ANY OTHER EMAILS. ONLY THE DIVE LOGS WILL BE SENT TO YOU.

Hope you enjoy this great features supplied by Feedburner and Scubaocity, our online scheduling, tracking, booking system.

Here's yesterdays dive log and an example of what you'll get.

Conch Republic Divers
Dive Log RSS

AD / 1PM Conch Wall
January 14, 2014 10:39 AM

Dive Date:01/14/2014
Boat: Aquatic Diver
Dive Site: Conch Wall/Davis Ledge
Wind: S 15 knots
Seas: 2 - 3 feet
Visibility: 70 feet
Current: Lite
Sea Temp: 77 degrees F
Comments: We have dives scheduled all week long and with visibility like this, there is no better place to be. Our divers saw Trumpet Fish, Spade Fish, Grouper, Trunk Fish and Lobsters.

If you just want to see our dive conditions but not get an email, you can do it by going to our outside calendar at Conch Republic Divers Online Calendar and click on the (log) next to the past dive names.

Good Diving!!!!!

For those of you who signed up we thank you and hope you enjoy the service.

Please let the other SBer's here know what you think of it.

Good Diving,

I signed up the day this was announced but haven't gotten any daily dive logs. Would love to know what the diving's been like the last couple days.

Click on the link below and it will give you today's Dive Conditions. The feed may take a day or so to start sending. Sorry.

Conch Republic Divers Dive Log

Good Diving,

Man...I just loved the fact I could go back and look to see what reef we were on....This is a great addition Gary!!!

Nice... I'll have to plan a return trip sometime!

We miss ya Dr!!!! Look forward to ya visiting us again soon!!!

Good Diving,

Hey Capt Gary.....thanks for the information about it might take a few days for the reports to show up in my email. I clicked on the link you gave and it comes up in code with actual sentences in between. Here it is:

http://conch.scubaocity.com/index.cfm?go=divecalendar&shop_id=2&marina_id=0 Conch Republic Divers Dive Log RSS en-us
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 19:01:51 EST Scubaocity RSS 2.0 Specification (RSS 2.0 at Harvard Law) Dive Portal - Dive Calendar <b>Dive Date:</b>01/19/2014<br/><b>Boat:</b> Republic Diver<br /><b>Dive Site:</b> Pickles/ Pillars<br /><b>Wind:</b> N 7-10 knots<br /><b>Seas:</b> 1 foot<br /><b>Visibility:</b> 85 feet<br /><b>Current:</b> None<br /><b>Sea Temp:</b> 75° Degrees F<br /><b>Comments:</b> We have had a couple of great days of diving this week and it looks like it is going to stay that way. Our diver saw Moray Eels, lots of Yellow Tail, a Reef Shark, Spanish Hog Fish and Lobster.<br />
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 16:58:31 EST http://conch.scubaocity.com/index.cfm?go=DiveLog&amp;dive_id=81115&marina_id=0 Dive Portal - Dive Calendar <b>Dive Date:</b>01/19/2014<br/><b>Boat:</b> Republic Diver<br /><b>Dive Site:</b> Horsehoe / Little Conch<br /><b>Wind:</b> N 12 knots<br /><b>Seas:</b> 1 - 2 feet<br /><b>Visibility:</b> 70 feet<br /><b>Current:</b> 0<br /><b>Sea Temp:</b> 75 degrees F<br /><b>Comments:</b> Well, even the fish are hugging today...we saw an eel and nurse shark all cuddled up together under some coral. Divers also saw a huge southern sting ray, turtles, snapper, grunts, parrot fish and trunk fish<br />
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:41:09 EST http://conch.scubaocity.com/index.cfm?go=DiveLog&amp;dive_id=81115&marina_id=0 Dive Portal - Dive Calendar <b>Dive Date:</b>01/19/2014<br/><b>Boat:</b> Republic Diver<br /><b>Dive Site:</b> Pillar Coral / Bug Me<br /><b>Wind:</b> N 10 knots<br /><b>Seas:</b> 1 - 2 feet<br /><b>Visibility:</b> 90 feet<br /><b>Current:</b> Light<br /><b>Sea Temp:</b> 76 degrees F<br /><b>Comments:</b> We have hogfish and snapper for dinner tonight for our spear group. They also saw turtles and yellow tails but we mostly hunting. Great conditions out there<br />
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:44:53 EST http://conch.scubaocity.com/index.cfm?go=DiveLog&amp;dive_id=81115&marina_id=0

"Reading between the lines" I understand the report. Thanks!

What system were you in when you clicked it.....mobile or PC? It shouldn't look like html code. Please let me know so I can take a look and try to find out what's happening. In the mean time you can always go to our calendar to see dive logs of past dives.

Conch Republic Divers Online Calendar

Good Diving

---------- Post added January 20th, 2014 at 05:00 PM ----------

Here's the dive log emailed out today. We got the email notification fixed and those signed up should be getting the notification now.
Issue was we were trying to send it out too early before we have posted the dive log in Scubaocity. Now the logs will go out between 3PM and 5PM.
If there are any logs available during that time you will get them emailed to you. Hope this is a help for dive condition information in the Keys.

Conch Republic Divers Dive Log

Conch Wall / Pokeyes
Posted: 20 Jan 2014 09:12 AM PST
Dive Date:01/20/2014
Boat: Republic Diver
Dive Site: Conch Wall / Pokeys
Wind: WSW 6 knots
Seas: 1 foot
Visibility: 80+ feet
Current: 0
Sea Temp: 73 degrees F
Comments: Sunny day, good viz and we have both new open water and advanced open water wounded warriors. Thank you for your service. Divers saw turtles, nurse sharks, wahoo, lots of hog fish, lion fish, file fish, lobster, and barracudas

Good Diving,

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom