DACOR REGS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny Wishbone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi guys, I've been lurking around here for a few months now but not long enough to know who or where to direct my questions for this. I am a Dacor fan. There I said it lol.It may be because I still have my Dacor gear I bought in 1988 which still works well. I have newer modern gear that I use which is not Dacor but I still play around with the Dacor stuff. I am looking for a nearly new or like new Olympic Regulator 1st and 2nd for a man cave display item. Would like the J valve version but not a must. The factory box would be kinda cool too. I know these things don't have a high value on them but am willing to go a bit more for something nice. I am also looking for the old double hose Dial a Breath reg in good cosmetic condition too. Thanks

I appreciate your response diversteve. Yeah I looked on there and that is what I will probably have to do but I thought someone on here may have a really nice one. Thanks

There were a lot of dealers in the Minneapolis area back in the day and old Dacor regs are a dime a dozen on CL here. For what it's worth.

You need to be a little more specific, the Olympic series included 100, 200, 300, 400 and 800 series regs. The second stages were all pretty much the same but the first were all different in some way. The 400 and 800 are the same except the 800 had an J valve option.

There's lot of Dacor regs up for auction here in Japan, most don't seem to sell, I'll keep an eye out. If you message me your email address I can send you links. Am happy to pick one up on your behalf if you find one you want. Shipping out of Japan is very reasonable. Anyway, the offers there.

Hey thanks, thats awesome of you buddhasummer. I got lucky though. I got one off ebay and it was a gem. It looked like it wasn't used hardly at all, inside and out. Makes for a clean looking piece of history for conversation. Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom