dacor parts redux

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsenloe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all ,by now everyone on the planet knows about the trouble we are all going to have servicing our dacor regulators. I'm lucky that i can still repair my old 900 950 960s with soft parts that I have assembled. My question is, what happened to all the molded hard plastic parts that are not part of the normal overhall/maintenance routine. I was told that some person/ex employee/entity bought all the stock when Head bought dacor. Does anyone have any more current information for me? This is the first time that I have posted on this site.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Regulators

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

welcome to scuba board

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Try these guys (no, I'm not associated with them):

Older Dacor parts are still available. Scuba Repair Express in Tavernier has plenty
of parts as posted earlier on this site. Mares bought out Dacor as stated in earlier
posts to take over a greater share of the US market. They immediately dropped all
of the older "Dacor" products and replaced them with all Mares made units.
That's why similar products are marketed under different names. We stocked up on
older Dacor parts and still have them in good supply. The regulators and BC's are
all servicable. I would imagine there are others in the industry that did the same
thing so it would just be a matter of finding who has the parts for your particular
regulator. If you have difficulty in finding someone that can service Dacor models
back through the Olympic line give us a call at 1-800-649-4659. Our technicians
are factory trained, we have all the specifications and "factory" parts.
If you're coming to the Keys you can mail your regs to us and we'll have it ready
when you get down here. If you're not coming to the Keys, mail it down and we can
have it back to you within about a week to 10 days depending on how busy we are
at the time. Don't give up, help is only a phone call away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom