Dacor 950/Pacer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just accidentally got a reg setup with a Dacor 950 1st stage, a Dacor XL Pacer 2nd and a Sherwood octo. I hear parts for those are going to be difficult to find, but I was hoping to set them up as a backup. Does anyone know of an old parts bin, or generics, or parts from similar regs I could use. The previous owner "just had them serviced and hasn't dived since", but the maintenance tags were still on them, dated 4/2000. I haven't ripped into them yet, but I'm assuming they'll at least need new seats.

From reading the internet, I think my current setup might be at least as good, or better. If it's not, then I'd definitely like to get the Dacor going. I'm currently using a SP Mk10 with dual adjustables.
If it ain't broke don't fix it. Daco is one of the finest regs. People are rediscovering this fact.

Check out this post. These are my regs that I had resurrected. I can't wait to get them in the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom