Help identify this old Dacor 1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dustyolracer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
First I know Dacor is long gone and parts are not available. Not trying to beat that dead horse.
Just trying to id this old reg. NOS never been wet. Part no. 1382-00 Pacer reg w/XP 2nd.
Serial no. 21G820001.
2 hp ports & 4 lp ports on the body. Spacer is chrome not plastic.
Has a small cap on the spacer end saying just Pacer Dacor no number.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Dacor Pacer 06.jpg
    Dacor Pacer 06.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Dacor Pacer 51.jpg
    Dacor Pacer 51.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Dacor Pacer 58.jpg
    Dacor Pacer 58.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Dacor Pacer 26.jpg
    Dacor Pacer 26.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Dacor Pacer 37.jpg
    Dacor Pacer 37.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 59
It's a Pacer XP or a Pacer XP Ice (if it is environmentally sealed) from '97-98'
Hi axxel57,
I appreciate your reply. I knew the 2nd was an XP. I assummed the 1st was a Pacer based on the button. But I was unable to find it listed in any of the service manuals or catalogs I had available. Not sure how to tell if it is environmentally sealed except by disassembling it, which I don't want to do.
Thanks for your help.

Looks like a Pacer Plus first stage late 1990's

Attachments

• Dacor Scuba Equipment - Regulators - 1998.pdf
    310.7 KB · Views: 62
Hi axxel57,
I appreciate your reply. I knew the 2nd was an XP. I assummed the 1st was a Pacer based on the button. But I was unable to find it listed in any of the service manuals or catalogs I had available. Not sure how to tell if it is environmentally sealed except by disassembling it, which I don't want to do.
Thanks for your help.
Can't help with schematics, but it shouldn't be a problem to identify which model it is.
You just have to remove the plastic cap or use a light to look inside.
If you can see a diaphragm, it's an ICE, if you just see metal, it's a XP.........

Attachments

• DACOR PACER XL-ICE 1997 CATALOG.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 110
Can't help with schematics, but it shouldn't be a problem to identify which model it is.
You just have to remove the plastic cap or use a light to look inside.
If you can see a diaphragm, it's an ICE, if you just see metal, it's a XP.........
IslandKraut & axxel57,
You guys are awesome the doc's you posted are exactly what I had been searching for.
The part no. is 1382-00 which according to the doc's is 1997 Pacer XP. The Plus is 1381-00 and the Ice is 1383-00, but looking at them they look alike. The instuction manual I have is for the Extreme/Quantum/Enduro series (modular design) so when packaged someone probably put the wrong manual in the box.
Such a waste of a nice piece of hardware (deadhorse comment) would be nice to be ale to service it and put it into service.
Can't thank you guys and SB for helping me out with this.

FYI,
From your doc's the 1st stage is sealed.

"Pacer XP
First Stage
Environmentally sealed for additional protection.
See shared features above."

Back
Top Bottom