:D I just bought a new reg. Woohoo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got an Mk25/s600 with r380 octo yesterday. I feel like a proud new father. Can't wait to get in the water but it looks like I'll have to wait until next week.

It is a great setup you will love it.

Chad

I dive that exact setup and think it is absolutely outstanding. Never had and problems with it and breates great.

jamiei,

Have you tried to do any work on your gear now that you have the schematics? Those tools can really get expensive.

actually, I've just been going over the schematics and the mk20 and air2 service manuals I "found" to familiarize myself with everything. I think I'll hold off on the magnahelic for a while and do water tests and a little trial and error. The other tools... I'll be getting them soon and I'm still looking for a good source that is closer to home than what I have so far. I've taken my s600 and air2 apart to clean/inspect, but they really don't need more than that now. Also, people have been asking for pc interfaces so much i've been doing that in my spare time. Wish I could just find a way to make them in less time so i could actually make some money on them.

Have you ever tried to make an interface for a Uwatec/ScubaPro computer?

jamiei,

I was thinking about getting one...Uwatec wants $200 for theirs.

I've seen a few web pages dealing with how to make one with plans, etc.

It seems pretty simple but I'm not sure if I should try it myself of not.

I'll send you a PM later and maybe we can see what all is involved in making one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom