Cypress Springs 4-16-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It stormed like mad over here yesterday morning! Short but very intense.

We can only hope. I was reading your jeddies tea report earlier on and don't want to be diving in sweet tea next weekend. It's going to be close that is for sure.

Matt

If anyplace will clear up, Cypress will. 96 million gallons of fresh spring water a day has quite an effect, pushing tannic out of the basin.

Weather dude has strong storms predicted for today, but they are supposed to be gone by tomorrow. Hopefully, they won't have much of an impact.

The ride I was hoping for had to cancel. He's in Navy flight training and they moved a flight in on his Sunday, meaning he can't dive Saturday. Gonna try to get another ride, but it'll be hard with such short notice.

Predictions look to be over-estimating the water tables a bit, which is great. Should be low enough to dive... now if only I can find a ride.

SuPrBuGmAn:
The ride I was hoping for had to cancel. He's in Navy flight training and they moved a flight in on his Sunday, meaning he can't dive Saturday. Gonna try to get another ride, but it'll be hard with such short notice.

Predictions look to be over-estimating the water tables a bit, which is great. Should be low enough to dive... now if only I can find a ride.
I'm going to have to bail out as well. I have bad allergies and couldn't imagine camping at the height of pollen season. I would be so miserable I wouldn't be able to dive. I'm also really strapped for cash. Gas prices aren't helping my budget. I am just going to wait since I'm going to be down at vortex the weekend of the 23rd/24th. I will be staying in a hotel somewhere though since it is with my LDS and we are doing our rescue course.

There will always be another day that we can get together and dive, I'm going to be looking forward to it.

Waterdawg: Send me a PM, I can send the fins down to you this weekend if you want to come out to vortex to collect them, or I will be in town in 2 weeks.

Matt

booooo...

It's storming here again, and the winds are out of the west. That's not helping clear out the bay one bit, so Jetties will be crap, what is a girl to do? OFFSHORE I go!?! Boy this is an expensive addiction!

If anything changes please call! I'll be diving somewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom