Cypress Springs 4-16-5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sure I'll be able to round someone up for you darcy. If not, you can hop in our canoe, we've run three deep before - doncha know?

True, I don't mind hitching a ride. It will be nice to kick back and enjoy the scenery. Actually I'm not as strong as you, but I might be a little better at keeping us out of the local shrubbery!

yup and all 3 weighed ALOT more than you.

Darcy--I would love to be your boat partner again but, alas, I will be diving in Cozumel that Saturday. Maybe next time?

Go ahead, rub it in! Have fun, and take pics for us poor folk!

Completely unacceptable! How could you choose Coz over Cypress? Eanxgirl, I think you are forgetting your roots, you peeps. Ok, just kidding. Have a blast, send a postcard. Don't rub it in too much.

eanxgirl:
Darcy--I would love to be your boat partner again but, alas, I will be diving in Cozumel that Saturday. Maybe next time?
Sounds good Eanxgirl. Please make sure you look out for runaway cruise ships and return back to us safe and sound. Looking forward to your trip report,

Matt

Thanks guys. I signed up for one of those discounted cruises out of N.O. on the spur of the moment. I will likely regret it when I don't have the vacation time later in the summer, but, hey, carpe diem, right? Anyway, it will only be one dive trip in Cozumel, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless (if my wetsuit still fits after two days of nothing but eating and cruising).

I'm sure you'll find a way to carry on and fight the good fight...

Have fun eanxgirl :)

I'll be able to make the dive at Cypress on the 14th, already arranged a ride, but its gonna be hard to make as many dives over there as I have been... Judge ruling is in, 12 months, no liscense - bummer! I doubt I'll be able to make the Megadive now either... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom