Cypress Springs 1-13-7 or 1-14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kchFLA:
Although I'm a little late to this discussion, let me throw in my two cents.

I too am a Yankee. However, I spent nearly 8 years in PA versus 24 years in the south. I went to college in Mississippi. Plus I like NASCAR, country music, four-wheelin and if I can find a guy who likes all that and hunts, I'd be happy as a clam. If that does't make me a redneck, I don't know what does.

I've always heard this area referred to as LA - Lower Alabama.

In fact I'm sure it says somewhere in the Florida constitution that this area is "the South."

I got an older brother living in Savannah. He is single. Hunts, fishes, don't know about NASCAR.

mike_s:
However, about a hundred years later, the Yankees did a full force invasion into Florida that is still going on to this day.... This time they stayed though and bought condo's and patio homes! It's unclear the exact numbers, but most likely the southerners are highly outnumbered by the Yankee invaders....

There seems no other action left to do but for them to succeed again and form the Conch Republic.

bought? BOUGHT????

them yankess are the ones BUILDING the beautiful structures you see along the coast. left to you southerners, it would be all shacks on blocks, and tin boxes on wheels

photohikedive:
left to you southerners

Now just which side are you fighting for PHD..the north or the south :usa:....seems to me you can't make up your mind???

I haven't heard any good redneck jokes lately...speaking of redneck jokes...have any of you heard from PHD lately??:D

Talked to him earlier this weekend. Apparently central FL needs to brace themselves for a storm.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom