Cylinder question (color) - DAN Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very easy solution...ABO. Aviation Breathing Oxygen. No need to interpret FDA regulations. No script required. Still tracked by lot numbers.
You are right except last I knew it was costly compared to other forms.

Oxygen hacker had a good write up on it. all the O2 was the same in reality 99.99% pure or better. industrial was put in tanks and sent out. med required vac of bottles prior to refilling and had to be 80% or better. and air grade has to be dried gas at something like 85% or better. the fill tanks has dry 99.99% O2. Every time i see this it torques me becasue at one time I needed a intake filter for my bauer captitano compressor. it looked familiar to ones i used at work. funny they both led to the same National stock Number. bauers was 60.00 and they were at work under 5$. Bought on internet for 7$ after searching the part number..

Back
Top Bottom