CX2 anyone have one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI..... I just saw from numerous vendors and Dive Rite that the CX2 is not available and back logged every where until reportedly late June. Sounds like the CX2 is really popular!!

If you are looking for them I have 5-6 at the shop.

FYI..... I just saw from numerous vendors and Dive Rite that the CX2 is not available and back logged every where until reportedly late June. Sounds like the CX2 is really popular!!

Probably also has something to do with the shipping delays from Asia.

Any updates from those who have tried them?

Any night dives yet?

It appears Dive Rite has the CX2 back in stock as distributors now are taking CX2 orders. Anyone picked one up recently? I’m waiting for my LDS CX2 order to come in.

I’ve not used my new one yet, but @Tracy loves his.

Hopefully @Tracy can update on battery life and dimming as the battery fades.

Hopefully @Tracy can update on battery life and dimming as the battery fades.
I have only used mine for a few hours at a time, I'm sure it dims some, but I have never noticed a difference over the course of the day. It isn't my primary light for light intensive dives.
It is very bright for a handheld and I love that you don't have to pack a charger.

Any updates from those who have tried them?

Any night dives yet?

I used it as a primary light for a week during a cave class when I had 3 students. It is a great light - I did not notice it getting dimmer after one hour or so in the cave.

I have only used mine for a few hours at a time, I'm sure it dims some, but I have never noticed a difference over the course of the day. It isn't my primary light for light intensive dives.
It is very bright for a handheld and I love that you don't have to pack a charger.

A few hours? So as a backup or for a couple 1 hour dives should be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom