CX2 anyone have one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two of them and I am using them in the caves. I like them a lot.

I have been using them on this GoPro setup with diffusers. It’s nice you can pop off a diffuser and still signal. No complaints so far.

Attachments

• 263CE52A-0819-4B3F-A44C-BA9DC3C7C757.jpeg
    263CE52A-0819-4B3F-A44C-BA9DC3C7C757.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 97
what's the dimming rate?

I don't even know what a dimming rate is. I used it as a primary light in a cavern course for a couple of hours on high setting and I did not see it dim , so I call it zero!! :acclaim:

I don't even know what a dimming rate is. I used it as a primary light in a cavern course for a couple of hours on high setting and I did not see it dim , so I call it zero!! :acclaim:

Nice

I have been using them on this GoPro setup with diffusers. It’s nice you can pop off a diffuser and still signal. No complaints so far.

Thanks for the info. Would you please tell us/me more about your diffusers.

FYI..... I just saw from numerous vendors and Dive Rite that the CX2 is not available and back logged every where until reportedly late June. Sounds like the CX2 is really popular!!

I have bought/sold 7 or 8 in the past 2 months. It is popular. I know cave instructors using this as a primary backup light, me included.

Thanks for the info. Would you please tell us/me more about your diffusers.

Nothing super fancy. They are designed to snap onto the light head with a little O-Ring. Easy on and easy off. They make them for primary light heads as well. It’s a good way to make a dedicated primary a video light at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom