Current GLWC Merchandise Order Thread..(order fulfilled, please use the new thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for:

1 - XL Ash Plain T-shirt
1 - Flag

Thanks.

It's a go on the sweatshirts, but I need to find out our color options. Flags will be available as well. We have had a proof made. Just give me a chance to get more details. It's not just tee-shirts anymore, fellow wreckers.

Also our hats will be changing to a flex-fit style. I need to order a new one myself as my new Labrador decided that it would make a great dinner.

What are the details on the flag? Dimensions? Material? What do they have on em'....?

The typical GLWC logo - or the "Life is too short to drink cheap beer" motto..... :)

netmage:
What are the details on the flag? Dimensions? Material? What do they have on em'....?

The typical GLWC logo - or the "Life is too short to drink cheap beer" motto..... :)

TBD. We are awaiting the supplier for details of this project.

Mitten Diver

Sweatshirt decision:

We will have the sweatshirt in two colors. Ash (grey) will be one of them. The second will be a darker, but I would like ideas as to what people would like. I have heard green. Dark blue has also been mentioned to me.

Ideas?

I think Blue would look silly with the logo...

Hunter Green would be better I think

Ok, wore my GLWC t-shirt today in single digit temps. Burrr...cold. I'd really like a grey sweatshirt in XL. If it could be the kind w/ a hood & the kangaroo pocket, I'd be a happy girl.

What kind of flag? The kind people have on their cars, fly from a flag pole or the kind that's on a pole, attached to your house?

Big-t-2538:
Hunter Green would be better I think
One more vote for green here.

Kat:
If it could be the kind w/ a hood & the kangaroo pocket, I'd be a happy girl.
My first choice would be hooded also. Either way, lets pay a little more for a heavy duty, thicker sweater, that stands up to plenty of wear & tear and washing. I hate those mamby pamby, thin things.

I like the idea of the hood and pocket too and green sounds great! Any idea about the cost? I could usea good sweatshirt down here in Hilton Head. The temperatures dipped down into the 30s this am :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom