Current conditions in Belize?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJmimi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We are diving at St Georges Caye in 2 weeks. Anyone know what current conditions are in the area?

Windfinder - Wind & weather forecast Belize Intl Airport/Ladyville

This is the site I use to plan my diving. It's usually pretty accurate but they were dead wrong last Saturday. That was one of only a few times they were wrong.
Belize Weather Service is always right. :shakehead: They always say, "sunny with chance of showers. Winds either 5-15 knots or 10-20 knots". There is a little variation at times but that's basically it.
Check Windfinder the week and every day before you get here.

Reactions: Doc
How about now? We are there on the 27th for the week. Is Isaac causing problems? Weather.com says rain every day next week and I am afraid it may prevent us from diving.

Windfinder only goes up to the 30th. I would definitely go out on both days. Looks like nice calm and mostly sunny weather. Never mind the rain. You're going to get wet anyway. Isaac is going to go north the way it looks. Joyce isn't even going to come close. The good news is, when they pass by and get north of us, the weather gets really nice for a few days. Most times anyway...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom