Cure for the bends?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We normally take these between dives but when Detroit Diver was out this weekend I did not have a fresh supply on the boat... fortunately we survived... b___arely. Never again sez I... gotta take a fresh supply on every boat trip!

Quoted from the link.

"Those not given the bacteria were nearly twice as likely to show signs of decompression sickness.

But the downside was that the pigs with the bacteria suffered more flatulence, although only briefly."

but more than sufficent to cause barotrauma of the descending colon, perhaps?

:devil:

Ahhh I sense the addition of the

Phart-Hole™ in all new Drysuits

When my girlfriend read in the PADI book that even gas in your intestines will expand on ascent....she called me up and was like...your gonna have serious problems with that. I will have to let air out of my all natural BC. :/

I wanted to have my 100th post a serious one, but I see that won't happen. :(

Dear Dive Partner1:

You need Beano N2 available without prescription (or proscription) from your local druggist.

The situation mentioned in the web site only works for hydrogen as the breathing gas.
:confused:

Dr D. :doctor:

..jepuskar... enjoy the numbers while you can... when they make you a regulator you loose all those hard earned points... you can't even turn them in for airline miles on one of Natasha's trips....:(

I wanted to have my 100th post a serious one, but I see that won't happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom