Cure for the bends?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug, mind if I call you Uncle?

I really don't think I have it in me to become a regulator...I would have a hard time editing someones post..especially if it was too funny, but crossed the line of family oriented language. I guess I could edit it and then send a PM. :wink:

How does one become a regulator?

jepuskar once bubbled...
Uncle Pug, mind if I call you Uncle?

*chuckle* I've been fighting the urge to call 'em Puggy for months!

How does one become a regulator?

pure deception and slight of hand. One second you think everything is good, and the next thing you know you've been suckered into working for your posts! :help:

hasn't every diver had an experience with expanding intestinal gas? I know I have. Actually, back in the day when I did discover scuba diving, I had really bad gas. I told the instructor I thought I was bent.

brandon

You know, no one wants to unzip my drysuit as it is now. If I have any more gas escape during a dive I'll have to drive home in the thing.

Ty

voidware once farted...
hasn't every diver had an experience with expanding intestinal gas?

There's a lot of hot air right here in this section! I think I feel a parody coming...

He breaks wind,
Like the sound of a hurricane!
He goes in,
And the ocean just ain't the same!

Well, its allllll, riiiiiiiiiight now...
Now that he's let it pass,
Well, its allllll, riiiiiiiiiight now...
Jumping Uncle Pug,
He's a gas, gas, gas!

With apologies to those who love the Stones and "Jumping Jack Flash"

This is hilarious!!! We were just talking about the whole farting in a dry suit thing last weekend...I haven't had the "joy" of opening someone's drysuit that has done tha yet...but when it does, they are getting a bucket of water poured inside of their suit.

"The pigs were then subjected to the simulated effects of ascending from a three-hour dive at around 240 metres below the surface of the sea. "

It was later reported that tests were discontinued when it was discovered that the pigs didn't have their AOW certification.

-jeff

miesemer once bubbled...
"The pigs were then subjected to the simulated effects of ascending from a three-hour dive at around 240 metres below the surface of the sea. "

It was later reported that tests were discontinued when it was discovered that the pigs didn't have their AOW certification.

-jeff

No Jeff... They were just carrying GUE cards and the chamber operator wouldn't let them in.

OK, sorry, just had to do it :jester:

Ty:thunder:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom