CSSP - Sunday April 9 - Tomorrow!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twinklez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Thought I had a dive buddy for the day, but you know how that goes! Anyone interested in diving Sunday at Clear Springs - I've got two full tanks and looking for a buddy or two or three or ???

Haven't seen any of you guys since October when I did the Halloween dive with Truckdiver. Hoping maybe one or more would like to dive Clear Springs tomorrow. PM me, or just show up. I figure since I don't have a buddy I'll arrive around 10am...earlier is possible is someone else is game.

Silver - Silverado short bed with a heart-shaped dive flag in the rear window. But most of you should recognize me by my smile! :D

Twinklez

I see how ya are...Timeliner and I dive with ya, and don't even get a mention....I guess that shows us what you think about us, huh?...LOL. Seriously, though, I wish I could, but duty calls tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to getting back in the pond, so I'm sure you'll see me out there soon enough, like it or not :D

I think I'll be back out there on the 29th with Steve's group finishing up my Rescue stuff, and then again the following weekend they're having their season opener. Hope you can make it to one or both of those days. Season opener will give more opportunity to dive instead of work. :) Check it out on divelocal.

I knew I dove with more than just Kevin, but it's been soooo long ago that I couldn't remember who else was there for the Halloween dive. I really miss diving with all of you (especially you and your long hose) and hope we can get hooked up again real soon. :05:

I'd love to, Twinkles, but you'll probably be long gone before I have a chance to get out there. I'm planning on next Saturday, though, if you're free.

Being that I don't have a dive buddy, I'm gonna take my time getting out there...though maybe I should hurry so someone will still be there. :) Heck...who knows. But I'm going!

Next Saturday will most likely be a no-go for me. If I dive next weekend it will most likely be Friday (Good Friday). The following weekend I've no plans as of yet, so that's a possibility, and the weekend after that (29th) I should be out there finishing up my rescue skills. Then May 6 is my LDS's season opener out there so I'll definately plan on diving then. :)

Ya gotta love a woman who completely forgets about ya, then makes up for it by stroking your.................ego :D

I can't make the 6th, have to work that day as well. I'll have to work on the 29th and see, but you can bet I'll be there soon.

Did make it to CSSP, and made one really great dive of 47 minutes with Alan. Water temp at 37 ft was 57 degrees. Thermalcline was around 25 ft I think. Vis was a little different. It's not like you could see all that far, but what you could see fairly close was definately a lot clearer than usual except around the plane. That area seemed cloudier than usual. Lots of teeny tiny fish to be seen in the hydrilla, and a whole lot of bass from medium to very large sizes. (Not a single perchahna!) I heard some students say that they could see the skills platform from the surface - that's pretty decent for CSSP. I'm a little pinker than I was at the start of the day from sitting in the sun after the dive; it was a beautiful day! Hoping all of the coming weekends are the same.

Thomas, send me a PM when you know you'll be out. I don't ever have to work on weekends anymore that I know of. :)

Tina...thanks for a fun dive,,,really enjoyed the time yesterday. It was great seeing and visiting with you. The day was just perfect in terms of weather. Water conditions were varied. Those tiny fish that looked like nats were great to watch....... and I won't mention the 'thing' you saw laying on the bottom at 15ffw--gee. :)

you mentioned what you said you woudn't mention... so what was it?

I may be taking a couple mental health days soon. Hope to go diving.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom