CSSP Saturday 5/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm gonna be at CSSP Saturday if anyone is interested in joining me. My wife is going to be doing her first dives of the year. I have to get her back in the water so she'll be ready for Mexico later on this year. I should be there by 10:00 or so at the usual location on the west side. We're driving a blue Expedition. Foo, come on out, you know you need the break after this crappy week :)

Going to be there sunday, something about saturday diving and my wife so not mix. She says I have to watch the kids that day. But I figure lock them in the closet because pizza and flounder both slide under the door.

Well, alrighty then... I will load up the HuntingMobile and meet yall there Sat. morning. (Notice how deftly I avoid giving an exact time of arrival.) You are correct, sir, that I need to go have some fun. Blowing bubbles should be just the right prescription. Save me a spot.

You going to wear your 7 mm or going to something lighter? 3mm would have been fine at TSP last weekend, but I'm not so sure about CSSP. I need a 5 mm wetsuit now. LOL!

Yes, Des...I'm bringing snacks. It's safe to show up. ;o) I'm going to need a buddy, 'cause 3's a crowd. Anybody got a spare pair of Force fins that I could try out? I put on a pair after I had already handed my bc up, post-dive, and just played around in them, would like to try diving with them. I think I liked them. A lot.

Foo

TxWingnut:
But I figure lock them in the closet because pizza and flounder both slide under the door.

Don't forget to buy some Poptarts for breakfast. :crafty:

Foo

Foo:
Don't forget to buy some Poptarts for breakfast. :crafty:

Foo

I didn't think about that. I will consider it the next time I have to watch them. It makes me feel better knowing that when they are locked in the closet they will get a good breakfast.

Thanks for the idea.

Have a great day.

Foo:
You going to wear your 7 mm or going to something lighter? 3mm would have been fine at TSP last weekend, but I'm not so sure about CSSP. I need a 5 mm wetsuit now. LOL!

Foo

I'm wearing the 7mm for a little while yet. My wife only has a 3mm, so I'm not gonna tell her how cold the water is...lol. Truckdiver was diving it the other day in a 2.5, so surely she can handle it in a 3mm. BTW, 3's not a crowd, either. There's lots of days when we have odd numbers of people show up. It's always more fun when there's more than 2 :wink:

I would possibly like to join y'all. If I can psych myself up for the cold water I'll be there. I would like to refresh before doing blue water dives this summer.

Jana

Firefyter:
My wife only has a 3mm, so I'm not gonna tell her how cold the water is...lol.

And you're also not going to tell her that you have twice as much wetsuit on as she... :dazzler1: You bad! You might start to wish I'm not there, we might have to gang up on you, two against one...

:11:

ScubaJana:
I would possibly like to join y'all. If I can psych myself up for the cold water I'll be there. I would like to refresh before doing blue water dives this summer.

Jana

Come on out Jana, we haven't seen you since last year. We were starting to wonder if we had run you off....lol. As for temps, I recorded 78° at the surface and 73° at 20ft. just last weekend. It's getting to be juuuust right :D

Foo:
And you're also not going to tell her that you have twice as much wetsuit on as she... :dazzler1: You bad! You might start to wish I'm not there, we might have to gang up on you, two against one...

:11:

It's not really that cold out there....it was 78° at the surface and 73° at 20ft. the other day. She can handle it, but I'm not sure the two of you could handle ganging up on me.....lol.

Back
Top Bottom