CSSP Saturday - 10/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits:
Yes, you get a rain check :) Not sure when the next time I'll be heading down to Travis, Nov is a busy dive month for me, be in Cortez until the 6th then the 19th I'm off to cave country. Probably won't hit Travis again until December.

You guys have a good time,,,,and Dec./Travis sounds great.

Kenny, my new gear should be in and assembled for me to test out and burn in. Looks like I can be out at CSSP Saturday morning and would love to dive with you again. BTW, Mansfield Dam was a great dive a couple weeks back; wish you and the mrs could have stayed longer on Sunday to dive it with us.

I'll watch for the vette, and see if maybe I can drag anybody else out for a nice morning dive.

Twinklez

Cool....There were a couple of Coz trips that were canceled this weekend...so I think we may have some company. :D

kenny

Kenny,

A buddy and I will be at CSSP on Saturday at about noon. I will be in a white Ford Mustang! Feel free to join us!!

Jen

We may hit the pond on Sunday. Hope to, anyway!

We stayed over in Mesquite after the reunion, but just couldn't bring ourselves to brave the semi-bitter wind and rainy skies to go dive... layed around in the hotel till checkout time, then had a high-cholesterol breakfast at I-HOP. Sometimes a girl's just gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I'll wait for a sunny day.

Been watching the Hurricane Wilma coverage non-stop... praying for the Keys and South Florida (thinking of you and family, Colin!) Yall take care, folks.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom