CSSP Plolar Bear Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any Swampers make it to the Polar Bear dive as CSSP? Thought about it but went to see Lord of the Rings instead. Movie was great but felt like a wimp not at least showing up....lol

Tropigal and I made it out there. Our dive gear consisted of a cooler of Mimosa. We stood by the fire and cheered all along. There were 20-30 cars of fools out there. Did not run into any of the normal swampers.
One brave diver did at least 30 min in just a bathing suit. He looked a little blue when he surfaced. I will either wait for Spring or head deep South.

MakoSince70:
... We stood by the fire and cheered all along. There were 20-30 cars of fools out there. Did not run into any of the normal swampers...

Hey - I was one of those fools! :biggrinje I didn't stay in the water for too long, though. Had a great time and met a nice group from International Scuba in Carrollton. Were you hanging out with them, MakoSince70? Maybe I met you.

Is there such a thing as a normal swamper? I need to know if I'm going to fit in here... :526:

Welcome to the Swamp!

Once you've passed the requirements to be a Swamper by diving with other Swampers, I'll add you to the roster.

Thanks for the welcome, Dee.

I look forward to diving with some swampers so I can be one soon. Hope it warms up early this year...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom