CSSP--Lets DIVE--13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope to be at the pond around 10am or so. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hey scubablue67, we havn't really picked a spot. We just go for whatever is open. I'll PM you a vehicle description if you wont.

'Really cool time today Guys !!! Thanks
It's great to work on your sun tan in February isn't it ?!!!! :crafty:
I just had to make a fish sandwich when I got home..... Yummy

Happy Valentines Day :07:

So, tell us more! This afternoon was so gorgeous, I was wondering if yall were out there when it warmed up. I'm sure you had a great time. Dive report? Who went? Please?

Foo

Who showed up-- Timeliner , Texdiveguy , firemedic296 , Debrah , Troy , Scubablue , and me skeet. There were several other divers and students finishing OW check out dives, we met them all, told them about Scubaboard and Texas Swamp Divers. The best weather for diving since November. I have a sunburned face and neck. It rained a lot the day before and the viz was down to about 20-25 feet, still the best diving around. Water temp ranged from 55 to 48 degrees. Can't say enough, really great day of diving, cant wait for the next one.

Had a great time fellows,,,,thanks for a good day at the lake!! We all did 2 dives in the range of 42' and 62'........saw a few fish........vis was good and water was on avg. around 50f. Only eqpt. problem was I broke a fin strap,,,,had a spare! Met a few new folks. Several of us enjoyed a tex-mex meal on the way out of town. I am ready for more diven!!

It was nice to put a face with some of the names. What a great group of divers. I'm looking forward to diving with ya'll in the future. If I'd known it was gonna be nice as it was I'd have brought the grill along. Didn't feel much like Feburary today. Did anyone notice the fish seemed to be hiding? I only spotted a couple of bass.

Richard

scubablue67:
It was nice to put a face with some of the names. What a great group of divers. I'm looking forward to diving with ya'll in the future. If I'd known it was gonna be nice as it was I'd have brought the grill along. Didn't feel much like Feburary today. Did anyone notice the fish seemed to be hiding? I only spotted a couple of bass.

Richard

Richard....good meeting you, we knew you were busy with your class and all. YES there were very few fish,,,,saw 2 catfish and a couple of bass over by the plane. Hope we can dive together in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom