CSSP Friday July 21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Anyone want to go out to CSSP Friday?

Foo,

I'll probably be out there on Friday too. I looked for you last Friday, but when I left at 6pm I didn't see your name on the sign-in. It was very quiet and the vis was fine too.

ZzzKing,

I'm going to try to get there early too. When do you plan to get there? I'll plan to go over to the east side where Foo mentioned. I'll be in a black BMW.

Later,

Well lets see...
The roof needs fixin' but it's not leaking much these days.
The place could use some new paint too but the old paint looks better all the time.
I could clean all the windows but there are over 100 of them on our house and besides we keep the curtains drawn most of the time :wink:
The grass isn't growing anymore so I don't have a thing to do.

I may just be there Friday :D

ScubaTexan:
I know! :116:

This popped up the other day and it won't go away. It's the instep of my left big toe -- it's gotten a little better, but it's still tender. I thought it was a stone bruise (which is actually what I'm hoping), but if it isn't, then it's either gout, a brown recluse spider bite or an ingrown toenail, none of which I can afford to have right now...

There is one other possibility, you could have "turf toe" like Neon Deion. That could really cut into your ability to cover the deep route...

Foo, are you talking about the new pavillion on the east side or one farther on around? I'm not as familiar with that side.

frankdr:
ZzzKing,

I'm going to try to get there early too. When do you plan to get there? I'll plan to go over to the east side where Foo mentioned. I'll be in a black BMW.

Later,

Okay, I'll look for you too. I'm not sure if we'll be in my silver CRV or Paula's greenish Expedition.

Timeliner:
Well lets see...
The roof needs fixin' but it's not leaking much these days.
The place could use some new paint too but the old paint looks better all the time.
I could clean all the windows but there are over 100 of them on our house and besides we keep the curtains drawn most of the time :wink:
The grass isn't growing anymore so I don't have a thing to do.

I may just be there Friday :D

that is starting to sound like an old country song. Do you remember "Ain't Gonna Need This House No Longer"? :D

ZzzKing:
There is one other possibility, you could have "turf toe" like Neon Deion. That could really cut into your ability to cover the deep route...

If only it were that simple...

I've just come in from the doctor's office and he told me it looks like gout again. He's given me a BUNCH of meds to take and told me to ice my foot and stay off of it for a few days, so I'm out of the picture for Friday... :116:

BTW -- I'm getting sick of this...

frankdr:
ZzzKing,

Later,

We 're supposed to leave Dallas around 8am. With the track record of my dive buddy that means 8:30 or 9am. :) Not sure if she'll need to stop and rent a tank but that should put us in the water no later than 10.

ZzzKing:

Foo, are you talking about the new pavillion on the east side or one farther on around? I'm not as familiar with that side.

It looks like it may be new, ZzzKing. I have rarely gone to that side before, so I'm not 100% positive, but it's the first one that you get to, and has a row of small cedars behind it. Thanks for trying to find it, I promise it's nice!

Ken, I'm so sorry you won't be there, but Hawaii comes first! Get well, sweetie.

Foo:
It looks like it may be new, ZzzKing. I have rarely gone to that side before, so I'm not 100% positive, but it's the first one that you get to, and has a row of small cedars behind it.

Foo,

I've driven by there once, I should be able to find it.

ZzzKing,

I'll be leaving Fort Worth between 7 and 8 - should get there between 9 and 10.

See everyone there . . .

I may be out tomorrow, not sure yet. Maybe about 11ish.

East side, huh?

Back
Top Bottom