CSSP Friday July 21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone want to go out to CSSP Friday? I'm seriously running out of summer and need to dive while the diving's good... I'll get there at 11:00, and would really rather go to the east side where there are some trees for additional shade, this time. The pavillion where Scuba International sets up a lot (with the nice bbq pit- it may be SI's?) has cedar trees behind it that block the sun, it's very nice.

Come on, any takers? I haven't been out there all year on a Friday, and it's soooo nice- usually good vis due to being very few people (if any!) out there.

Maybe I can actually make it out there on Friday...keep your fingers crossed :D

Hey Foo! We will miss you, I will be leaving for the Stetson bank trip that day! Woo Hoo! Chartered the boat and looking forward to 7 deep dives with the fishes....

Debraw:
I will be leaving for the Stetson bank trip that day!

Cool! I hope you have a blast. I'm still skeert to go out there because of my seasickness... I envy those who know they will be good on a boat for 3-4 days! Be sure and post a report when you return.

Ken, I hope you can go Friday! Does that other pavillion sound okay to you? It's just soooo blasted hot right now, and you can be assured of having nice shade over there. We won't be wasting much time getting in the water after donning wetsuits, I can promise you that. BTW, we wore shorties all weekend and it was perfect. Mine was a 2mm, and I was toasty warm.

It sounds fine, Foo. I just want to get wet....it's been too long and my gills are beginning to dry up!

Hey guys! I am playing hookie on Friday and going diving with a friend. She and I were certified together last July and she is trying to get her 35th dive in before the anniversary. Seemed like as good a reason as any to take off of work so I'm going to try to hit 40. I'll need 4 dives so I am going to show up early. Maybe we could meet up with you for our second dive of the day if you wouldn't mind a little company.

Good, ZzzKing, glad yall will be there too. If you want to set up where we will be, go to the east side and pick the pavillion that is backed by a row of cedar trees. It is a choice site with plenty of shade, and the entry is better on that side right now, because the lake is so low. Trying to get back on the west side wooden piers is a pretty good trick- The bottom step is juuuuust below the water line now, and I wasn't even going to attempt to pull up that high with these knees! I climbed the ladder instead- yikes! Chances are there won't be very many people there on Friday, so maybe you can snag that shaded pavillion for us if you get there early enough! I'll be driving a white/gray F250 with camper.

I've got to go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon and have my sore foot looked at. If I get the go-ahead, I will be out there on Friday.

ScubaTexan:
I've got to go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon and have my sore foot looked at. If I get the go-ahead, I will be out there on Friday.

Hey! What sore foot? No "owwies" allowed, you've gotta go to Hawaii soon.

Foo:
Hey! What sore foot? No "owwies" allowed, you've gotta go to Hawaii soon.

I know! :116:

This popped up the other day and it won't go away. It's the instep of my left big toe -- it's gotten a little better, but it's still tender. I thought it was a stone bruise (which is actually what I'm hoping), but if it isn't, then it's either gout, a brown recluse spider bite or an ingrown toenail, none of which I can afford to have right now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom