CSSP Friday 5/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am planning on a few dips in the pond Friday. Will probably be at the site around 9amish. ScubaTexan and Lukiedukie will be possibly joining up also....so if your schd. is open you are welcome to join us! I drive a dark gray 03' Ford Focus wagon.

I am out for tomorrow, I just got saddled with an early meeting. I will have to be at work at 10am. You two have fun for me. If you guys want to do it next friday jsut let me know.

Lukiedukie:
I am out for tomorrow, I just got saddled with an early meeting. I will have to be at work at 10am. You two have fun for me. If you guys want to do it next friday jsut let me know.

Luke, thanks for the heads up...sorry you can't go--but lots of diving ahead!!

I'll be there between 10 and 10:30, Alan

texdiveguy:
I am planning on a few dips in the pond Friday. Will probably be at the site around 9amish.
I will be there at 9am Alan. Looking forward to it. I will be in a Blue Dodge Caravan and probably waiting on the gate to open, unless traffic is a problem.

Willie

Ken and Willie...wow this is GREAT,,,,see youzzz guys!

ZZZking and I will be there around 1pm. Couldn't take a whole day off. Hope to see you guys out there. Where do you hope to park?

Hey Luke... Nice New Avitar.
It's good to see what you actually look like :D

Rock On !

Timeliner:
Hey Luke... Nice New Avitar.
It's good to see what you actually look like :D

Rock On !

Thanks I got to remember to thank the photographer. This picture does not show my beady eyes though. LOL

Lukiedukie:
Thanks I got to remember to thank the photographer. This picture does not show my beady eyes though. LOL

Photoshop Dude !!! ..... What kind of eyes do you want ? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom