Crystal River Manatee Snorkel Trip Dec. 10, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alright!

looks like i'll be coming [*]

---------------------------------------

[*] this means work will change at the last minute and i won't be able to come... again

If the ship sinks we have another shark to worry about!
Long time no see! Your welcome on my boat. (Quick, swim for the shore.)

BTW, there will be a Trace Adkins concert starting at 5:30pm in Crystal River Saturday night, so it should not be crowded for dinner. :wink:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
If the ship sinks we have another shark to worry about!

i will intercede with the sharks on your behalf... for a fee....

:wink:

Ok, from SR-44, turn north on US-19, its about a mile up on the left. I recall it was right by a hotel, but i dont recall the name - its a good landmark to turn into the parking lot.

On the SouthWest side of 19, look for the water tower. We are slightly North of that.
On the North East side of 19 is the mall and theaters.
In front of us, look for the large Cracker's sign on the West side of 19.
The Best Western is directly in front of the marina on the West side of 19.

H2Andy:
alright!

looks like i'll be coming [*]

---------------------------------------

[*] this means work will change at the last minute and i won't be able to come... again
Hey! I would get all excited to see my [green] buddy again, but I refuse to get all happy until I see you in person...
Hope you can make it.

DeepSeaWolf I PM'ed you - can I join in for Saturday at the last minute?

Alli

Jenny, Remember to take plenty of Pictures. at least 12. LOL and then I will try and hook up and do a Hostage exchange...

Ya'll have fun and see you after it warms up or I mean after I finish my classes.

Can we are all aim to be there at 7.30 to get the boat loaded asap catch the video and the rest of the hoops? It'd be great to have a little dry land social time as well as not lose all the parking spaces! We'll get there by that time and are driving up from St. Pete as we'll be at an xmas party the preceeding night (so no loud noises in the morning, ok!). Look forward to seeing you all there! :wink:

I have plenty of boat captaining experience too, so if Ken or David want a break i can do some while we are there - of course i'll be suited up and once we anchor i'll be one of the first off the boat! :wink:

well, big surprise... we got scheduled for a trial first thing Monday, so there
goes my weekend (earlier this week, it looked like we'd go midweek)

y'all have fun and stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom