Cressi Big Eyes mask question.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much is the shipping cost for lets say, northeastern states?

Don't know for sure, call them up & find out.....I bought one other item, a $10 red nite stick, and the total shipping was $8 extra for both........So I would guess $6 or $7 dollars extra for mask only??.........One other place that price matches(think it was Divers-Supply---see link) was going to charge $13 shipping for the same 2 items, @ the same prices ie 27 & 10 dollars....

Dive Mask Scuba Diving Masks Mares Mask Mares Scuba Diving Masks

My preferred mask ever since it came out. I love it for underwater video- great field of view.

I have three of them. Unfortunately the strap buckles on two of mine have broken and I don't have a Cressi dealer out here on the island. I definitely want to get the other two repaired so they can be used as backups.

In 2005, I bought a Cressi Big Eyes. After one use, I offered it on Scubaboard, for free, to the first to PM me. It went quickly and I hope he liked it.

In 2005, I bought a Cressi Big Eyes. After one use, I offered it on Scubaboard, for free, to the first to PM me. It went quickly and I hope he liked it.

Got it in today, my ace in the hole---> my wife tried it on & loves it....If I don't use it, it's hers......

The reason???

Back
Top Bottom