Cressi big eyes Horizon mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greyface

Reaction score
I'm thinking 'bout a new mask. The Cressi Horizon looks like a good mask. I am fishing for input on this mask. Anyone with a beard use this mask? TIA! :sombreo:

The shop i work in carries between 50--75 different mask, the Cressi Big Eyes is one of the only masks i have seen people come in and ask for by name, as long as it fits your face it is an awesome mask, The Horzion is even better for people looking for a wider field of view.

Try one on.

Big Eyes or Horizon---They both are fine products and you will be happy either way you go..........

I had heard good things about the Cressi, but my LDSs don't carry them. My wife and I are are currently on a dive vacation, and we found the Cressi Horizon at a Diver's Supply in Florida City while diving Key Largo.

IMO, the Horizon blows away my Mares ESA full-view in comfort, sealing, and useful field of view. . . and it costs half as much. My wife, who also has a Mares, is equally impressed.

I keep "stealing" my wife's Big Eyes mask. I have about 7 other masks of my own but nothing like the Big Eyes.

Thanks fer the replies, folks! I'm thinking a trip to the LDS is in order...it'll cost me about twice as much as on line, but that's another thread. :jester: It will take some getting used to, I've been using a mask w/ a purge.

It is very well Built..
It has relatively small volume (strange but true)...
Greatly enhanced field of vision, especially downward but also to the side...
Good fit (but this is, naturally, my face)...

I never tried the Horizon but I was told that the field of vision is even wider.

Ari :)

Back
Top Bottom