Creation vs. Evolution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first you are the one who made this a Jews Vs Jesus thing, by calling me and my faith lies when I tried to correct you on Helel.

Second Ezekiel is about King Tyre not Satan.

Third I don't know why you want to continue down the line of Jews are wrong we are right. That is you not me.

first you are the one who made this a Jews Vs Jesus thing, by calling me and my faith lies when I tried to correct you on Helel.

Second Ezekiel is about King Tyre not Satan.

Third I don't know why you want to continue down the line of Jews are wrong we are right. That is you not me.

Actually you are quite confused, it seems. Personally I do not care about what jews believe.

I quoted the Hebrew name of Helal, and you disagreed that it exists, your mind obviously tarnished by what you have been indoctrinated to believe. I hope you now know where to find that name in the Hebrew Biblical scriptures. Whether or not you understand it is of no concern to me. I am not on any quest to convert jews to christianity. The crusades proved this to be impossible, a thousand years ago. Hopefully everyone has learned the lesson in the meantime.

Exactly!

The Romans were a just people trying to govern an immense and unjust Mediterranean world.

They certainly could not permit rebellion and insurrection in the rat hole that was called Judaea, at the time. No matter what the excuse or pretense.
Not exactly, not at all what I said.

Ah, Lucifer, how art thine voices legion.:rofl3:

Diaboliklos in Greek and Helaal in Hebrew.

Lets do the time warp:
You are referring to the person you are quoting as Lucifer (present tense)
then you rename him as Helaal. However Helel Is dead and has been so for a long time (the reference in the book tells us he is dead then.) Therefore you are implying he is either your Devil in human form, or controlling humans. Which would be violating free will therefore opposing God. which would lead us right back to polytheism. and also implying Jews believe in the Devil.

However I do hope people learned something about the Jewish Faith. and I accept your apology.

I do not care about what jews believe
Whether or not you subscribe to the beliefs of Judaism, and I do not, it is not just arrogant but unbelievably stupid to make this statement. Judaism preceded Christianity and Jesus was himself a Jew. Much of Christianity's teaching coincided with Judaism's. I find it incredible that you would say this - although on reflection perhaps I don't.

quest to convert jews to christianity. The crusades proved this to be impossible, a thousand years ago
Funny. I always thought the Crusades were about driving Islam from the Holy Land, not Judaism.

Which reminds me - you didn't answer my question about the word Legion. Can you please explain it?

Which reminds me - you didn't answer my question about the word Legion. Can you please explain it?

Since you belong to King Henry VIII's church, why don't you just look it up in your own catechism? I am guessing there is a lot there for you to read.

That will keep you busy. And out of trouble. Might even turn you into a scholar!

I have looked up "legion" which is why i ask the question. It's not a leading question or a dig - I honestly can't find anywhere where it's used as a name.

Besides, this is the second time you have accused me of belonging to the Church of England. Let me say clearly and unambiguously - I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND.

Heaven.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom