Crazy for David Doubilet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "politically incorrect" reference was to my comment, not to anyone else's. I was expressing an opinion, I assumed that was acceptable. My preference to Newbert over Doubilet is based on much more than how many cameras each carries. It has to do with the overall quality of the body of their work (books, articles, etc.). Sorry to ruffle feathers here, it wasn't intended. I will avoid expressing opinions here in the future.

parabolic:
The "politically incorrect" reference was to my comment, not to anyone else's.
Yes, we got that; we just can't figure out why you think there are "politically incorrect" opinions on this topic.

I was expressing an opinion, I assumed that was acceptable.
So are the rest of us. Yes, it is acceptable.

I will avoid expressing opinions here in the future.
Whatever.

Parabolic..........come back, don't mind my friends! Some of us just like to argue about everything. it is a sign of affection around here.

Thanks Catherine, but I am taking my mask, fins and snorkel to play elsewhere.

Just kidding :D , I'll be around!

hee, I know the feeling...but come back sometime soon, kay? Bring images! Do not show up without pictures.

parabolic:
The "politically incorrect" reference was to my comment, not to anyone else's. I was expressing an opinion, I assumed that was acceptable. My preference to Newbert over Doubilet is based on much more than how many cameras each carries. It has to do with the overall quality of the body of their work (books, articles, etc.). Sorry to ruffle feathers here, it wasn't intended. I will avoid expressing opinions here in the future.
I'm happy to learn of other extremely talented UW photographers. Everybody's different, everybody has a different forte'. I want to learn from all of them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom