CPR & DAN 02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
ReneeC:
I'll be starting up some CPR & O2 classes this month.
If you are considering taking a Rescue class or need your CPR recertification
drop me a IM or go to my website for dates and info

http://home.earthlink.net/~learn2dive/learn2diveflorida/id13.html

Dive safe!
Renee:
Send me info on this course with details for me to include it in our weekly
newsletter for dives and courses. I know a couple of divers who need
refreshing their CPR / AED certs.

Thanks Wally! Always my stauch supporter!!!

CPR and/or O2 Administration Recertification - $25

Wednesday, May 11 or Wednesday, May 25 - 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Other dates available based on Instructor Availability

Must present a soon-to-be or recently expired certification card from any recognized training organization (ARC, AHA, ASHI, ASC, DAN, YMCA ect.)

CPR INCLUDES: Knowledge review and check out of appropriate skills - Adult CPR, Rescue Breathing and Obstructed Airway. Instruction on any changes in science since previous certification. Review/Instruction for AED, use of pocket mask and 2-person rescues will be included. Participants failing review skills will need to upgrade to full program - additional $10 charge and approximately 1 additional hour of instruction.
Participants will receive ASHI CPR certification upon completion.

OXYGEN ADMINISTRATION INCLUDES: Knowledge review and check out of administration of O2, safety precautions, appropriate delivery devices and flow rates.
Successful recertification requires prior knowledge of demand valve regulators, constant flow regulators and flowmeters. Should be able to recognize the differences between pocketmask, non-rebreather mask and demand mask. Participants failing review skills will need to upgrade to full program to be scheduled at another date.
Participants presenting DAN O2 cards will receive DAN recertification. All other previous certifications (ARC, ASHI, AHA) will recieve ARC certification.

Wally - I'll send you a full description of the regular classes via email.

the first volunteer for you to demonstrate mouth to mouth breathing for this particular class. :)

No doubt guys tell you that you're HOTT on a daily basis!

OK, OK, I've regained my composure and will behave in a professional manner from now on. Scouts honor!

Randy

ReneeC:
I'll be starting up some CPR & O2 classes this month. If you are considering taking a Rescue class or need your CPR recertification drop me a IM or go to my website for dates and info

http://home.earthlink.net/~learn2dive/learn2diveflorida/id13.html

Dive safe!

ReneeC:
Wally - I'll send you a full description of the regular classes
via email.
Have not received it yet. Had to issue my newsletter last night ( you received
your copy already ). Will post it if I need to send another before the 11th.
Otherwise will post it in our e-mail going out next Wednesday for Saturday 14th
HydroAtlantic Wreck dives. It will then mention the next course.
I might come and join you in the class....:cool:)

Randy43068:
the first volunteer for you to demonstrate mouth to mouth breathing for this particular class.
icosm14.gif

I will be happy to pair you up with one of my students! Hmmm - looks like they are all guys!

No doubt guys tell you that you're HOTT on a daily basis! Thanks - I think.

OK, OK, I've regained my composure and will behave in a professional manner from now on. Scouts honor! Somehow I just don't believe you!

ReneeC:
icosm14.gif

I will be happy to pair you up with one of my students! Hmmm - looks like they are all guys! Thanks, but no thanks!

No doubt guys tell you that you're HOTT on a daily basis! Thanks - I think. You're welcome. Sincerely.

OK, OK, I've regained my composure and will behave in a professional manner from now on. Scouts honor! Somehow I just don't believe you!
Sheesh, you know me already! :eyebrow:

All of you in Florida seem to have a really good time. Wish I were there!
Randy

Wally1716:
Better still, bring the info to the Rodeo Wreck dive on
Saturday afternoon and we'll discuss it over some
deco juices ( that's plural ).

It's my Saturday in the office. I'll call you if it looks like I might escape in time to make it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom