Cozumel what to expect now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since this thead has diverged, here is a good article to read. Second half is of interest.

So it appears to me that the bottom line is that we think more is better but we don't know by how much. I remember the vaccine manufacturers saying early on that a tweak of the formula to handle variants would be easy and quick, but I haven't heard that addressed lately.

Really. It COVID. No one can do anything well. its a rule.

Worse they tried to blame in on an insufficient sample from the tech. I went round with them about that, since I was quite aware that she pulled a sufficiently full tube. Finally someone from upper management called, who used to be a tech, and agreed it wasn't the tech's fault. She did tell me that is the lab modus operandi, always blame the tech for a bad sample.
They were very efficient in taking my $6. Posted quickly. I made an appointment for Monday one hour before my Ortho appointment half a mile away. I'll expect the worst.

My antibody levels is as high as they can measure (booster worked).

>2500 U/ml means I had very good (excellent) response to the Covid vaccine and booster.
Where did you get that? From Labcorp? It's not in that mind boggling article.

I got the sample taken. The place was busy, the lone lady said that there are supposed to be two others working there, but I had an appointment so she got me out in less than an hour. Waiting on results and wondering if they'll be meaningful.

Here is a screenshot. Data under "current result and flag" shaded in Blue. Anything under 2500 is the numerical value anything over us listed as >2500

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-183402_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20211109-183402_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 72
Ok, I got the same results and page. I guess that's good.

So... thread revival....

Is cozumel still doing the reef closures?

Thanks

So... thread revival....

Is cozumel still doing the reef closures?

Thanks

Yes - I attached this years schedule and here is a link to their Facebook page (Marine Park)

1665964779042.png

Back
Top Bottom