Cozumel what to expect now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See you confuse me. I think you are saying you do see a PCP for annual wellness visits.
Yeah, Nurse Practioner. She's having a baby next month so I may get shuffled. She makes me feel old, but she's nice about it.

What CV said. Filled out the questionnaire, made account, paid 6 bucks, got a doctor order. Will see if there is a copay when I go.
Got my results today, >2500 U/ml....

Ready for Cozumel in 3 weeks!:wavesmiley:

Will see if there is a copay when I go.
And...??
Got my results today, >2500 U/ml....
So what does that even mean? You had Covid before or a good Vax reaction?
24 hours and they never returned my call.
I called two days in a row. Never got thru to a person nor received a callback, so the heck with it. I paid my $6 and booked.
You know I paid the 6 bucks and haven't heard a word since. No copay when I went and I have not seen a bill or an EOB with the test on it. It says something about 'other gov programs' paying so I don't know. I even checked LabCorps' website. No invoice listed at all.
Did you call? 😆

Filled out questionnaire on labcorp site, got user ID and password, Paid my $6, got some confirmation emails, logged into Labcorp website after 5 min, downloaded Labcorp bloodwork order and printed it, made appointment via same site. Went to labcorp site to drawn blood, got results via website next day via website.

I just gave them my order, no additional charge, yet. Will see if I get a charge later in mail.

Called no one.

My antibody levels is as high as they can measure (booster worked).

>2500 U/ml means I had very good (excellent) response to the Covid vaccine and booster.

Filled out questionnaire on labcorp site, got user ID and password, Paid my $6, got some confirmation emails, logged into Labcorp website after 5 min, downloaded Labcorp bloodwork order and printed it, made appointment via same site. Went to labcorp site to drawn blood, got results via website next day via website.

I just gave them my order, no additional charge, yet. Will see if I get a charge later in mail.

Called no one.

My antibody levels is as high as they can measure (booster worked).

>2500 U/mg means I had very good (excellent) response to the Covid vaccine and booster.
holy good gravy!

So no covid, just the 3 shots? How long after the booster? Was it Moderna? I got jab #3 one week ago, going to Coz next Wed. Figured I would check it when we come back after giving it some time to percolate.

That link is interesting. Thanks!!

Did you call? 😆
Yea... No.

They actually lost my first sample. My result didnt come back the next day like everyone else I knew. So I email. They said it was 'in process'. I emailed again. They said the same thing. I emailed again and said how about you actually check on my sample. After some round about, they admitted, yes it comes back the next day and your sample was compromised. So I went back and gave them another one.

Yea... No.

They actually lost my first sample. My result didnt come back the next day like everyone else I knew. So I email. They said it was 'in process'. I emailed again. They said the same thing. I emailed again and said how about you actually check on my sample. After some round about, they admitted, yes it comes back the next day and your sample was compromised. So I went back and gave them another one.
So inspiring. :mad:

So inspiring. :mad:
Really. It COVID. No one can do anything well. its a rule.

Worse they tried to blame in on an insufficient sample from the tech. I went round with them about that, since I was quite aware that she pulled a sufficiently full tube. Finally someone from upper management called, who used to be a tech, and agreed it wasn't the tech's fault. She did tell me that is the lab modus operandi, always blame the tech for a bad sample.

holy good gravy!

So no covid, just the 3 shots? How long after the booster? Was it Moderna? I got jab #3 one week ago, going to Coz next Wed. Figured I would check it when we come back after giving it some time to percolate.

That link is interesting. Thanks!!
No Covid, 3rd shot Phizer. 16 days from booster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom