Cozumel Trip report May 7-14 2014 - Lots of photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice set of photos. Looks like you were shooting RAW & converting.

Yes I shoot in RAW but also shoot Large superfine jpegs at the same time so I can copy them to a tablet while in vacation. Takes more time to write the files when shooting but I'm ok with it. I'll do some white balance, brightness and maybe some backscatter work then convert to jpeg (so two sets of jpegs at the end).

The nice looking white balance pretty much gave you away. I shoot RAW plus large fine jpg for everything I shoot & rely on the jpg unless I need to print most of the time. In challenging conditions the RAW saves my bacon but at the expense of a lot of extra editing time.

I can't believe I shot without RAW for so long. The good jpegs up front allow me to better choose which photos I want to keep. I came back with around 400 photos in a week from Cozumel and I don't want to rely on the RAW thumbnails.

:) , :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom