Cozumel restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For Mexican (local) food, we LOVE Los Otates. They have wonderful food and cheap!! On our last visit, a 9 day trip, we ate there probably 6 times. They are within walking distance of the square also. I can't remember the street address (sorry) but from Bahia Suites Hotel, the restaurant is 3 blocks in (away from the ocean) and then about 1/2 block to the left. A taxi could get you there then you could walk back. We've only eaten at one of the restaurants on the square and found them to be overpriced. But then again, we like to travel cheap. :)

My favorite restaurants (in no particular order): La Choza; Kinta; Capi Navigate and Especias.

Avoid the area around the square.

Rich Hagelin

Seafood: Camilos (Block of Square)
La Concheta (Need Cab)

Mexican: No end of choices, depends more on what your looking for. Finger food, nicer sit down, traditional Yucatan dishes. Don's link above will give you lots of info.

[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]

Have to disagree here. I find Casa Denis next to the square to have some fine yucatan style cooking.

Have to disagree here. I find Casa Denis next to the square to have some fine yucatan style cooking.
That's one with the tables all outside isn't it? Good food, good prices, funny waiter - enjoyed it again in August.

That's one with the tables all outside isn't it? Good food, good prices, funny waiter - enjoyed it again in August.

Yes it is Don, just off the Southeast corner of the square if my directions serve me correct. The food is very good and the prices are fair. They do have a little courtyard you can eat in too, though I never have.

Most important question: What's a good place for seafood and mexican (neither fancy)? It's been 3 years since we were here, looking for something in town so we can walk back to hotel. I'm remembering why we hate ALL-Inclusive packages. :D

So that we can recommend places close by, where are you staying?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom