Cozumel report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello from Cozumel. Just thought I would send a quick note. WOW, that is all I have to say for my first blue water trip. I have done 7 dives so far including one night dive. I have posted a few pictures here
if you want to take a look. Nothing publishable, but I am pleased with these and looking forward to many more. I have taken close to 200 pictures so far and around 40 short videos with my Sony DSC-W7.

I am following the rule - "take a bunch and at least some will be nice." Many of the pictures posted were taken by one of my dive buddies who has the 5 megapixel version, DSC-W5.

Several of the videos are really nice, I dont know if I will have time to post any before coming home, but we will see.

I will post more when I get the chance.

Willie

O.K., that's it...I'm selling the kids and the dogs to get a plane ticket. :D

Did you get an ocean view room at Casa Del Mar so you can dry your gear on the balcony?

Hope you're having a great time!

Why did I write that, I know he is. :monkeydan

sealskin98:
Did you get an ocean view room at Casa Del Mar so you can dry your gear on the balcony?

Hope you're having a great time!
Yes on both accounts. 15 dives so far, two more to go before heading home on Friday. I have so many pictures and so much video, I dont know where to begin. I probably wont get any more posted until I return.

Dive with Martin has been fantastic. I have had three different DMs (David, Orlando & Roberto) and they were all fantastic. More later, must get some sleep.

Willie

Hey Willie....you've got some real keepers in there. :thumb: Can't wait to see the rest!

Mike...you sure you want to sell the dog? :wink:

Are you diving with Martin? One of your 10/10 pics looks like our buddy David about ready to do his famous "bubble ring" routine.

Glad you're having a great time, now you understand why a lot of us spend so much time on the Cozumel part of the Board.

If you want to get some nice quality prints made of some of your better shots, stop by Island Photo and Video over at the El Cid La Ceiba hotel. Holly & Armando can put all your files on CD/DVD for you and they have great processing.

sharky60:
Are you diving with Martin? One of your 10/10 pics looks like our buddy David about ready to do his famous "bubble ring" routine.
Right you are. I got video of David doing his routine and it will probably be the first movie I get posted. I just got back last night and have been playing catch up today, but hope to work on movies and picts soon.

I do not know how a DM could be better than David. He was very friendly, made you feel right at home. My favorite of the three we had, but they were all good.

Willie

Well, I finally managed to get some more photos from my Cozumel trip posted on my website. There are 173 in all now online.

I still have quite a few surface photos that I intend to post as well. And I have over 100 short videos to sort through, some really nice, but I have to quit for now.

Willie

Willie.... some very nice pics...thanks for sharing.

wet-willie:
I have posted a few pictures here
if you want to take a look ... Several of the videos are really nice ...
Well it has only been 2 1/2 months since I got back and I am finally getting to work on the videos. I have one short video of a green moray posted now and there are two versions.

Hopefully I will get the rest up before the week is out.

Willie

Nice video, Willie....good job! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom