Trip Report Cozumel Real Time Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Dan. You are my surrogate diver.

Ditto, Dan, really nice video. Are you using lights the whole time, or just for stuff like the toadfish and lobster?

And I defer to those who dive CZM more than me (only been 5 times), but the reef and life look great to me!!

That video is awesome! How do you like your go pro 10? My 7 hero black is meh so now I'm thinking Galaxy s22 ultra in a sea life housing. No SD cards to transfer and can share with the group immediately.

Reactions: Dan
Ditto, Dan, really nice video. Are you using lights the whole time, or just for stuff like the toadfish and lobster?

And I defer to those who dive CZM more than me (only been 5 times), but the reef and life look great to me!!
Thanks for the compliments! No, I didn't use video lights the whole time. Just for under the ledge objects, like the toadfish, lobster and Nurse Shark. I use Brilliant color setting on GoPro 10, which has built-in red-filter, so-to-speak.

That video is awesome! How do you like your go pro 10? My 7 hero black is meh so now I'm thinking Galaxy s22 ultra in a sea life housing. No SD cards to transfer and can share with the group immediately.
Thanks! I like the Go Pro 10 very much.

You got me curious about the Galaxy s22. Please post the picture / video clip when you capture one later.

Thanks! I like the Go Pro 10 very much.

You got me curious about the Galaxy s22. Please post the picture / video clip when you capture one later.
I'll have to get the wife to let me buy it first. Currently have an S10 and eyeing either a new phone and $350 dive case or new phone and $350 go pro (Costco sale) and then a new case lol.

The reef actually looks pretty beat up and dead to me in many parts of the videos…

Back
Top Bottom